Modern medical equipment and hospital furniture in UAE play a vital role in modern health care. They not only assist surgeons to carry out the most critical operation with the utmost protection of patient, but they also create patients feel more comfortable during their stay in hospital or even the post-surgery care.
There are various kinds of hospital furniture that are available today to meet all the requirements of the hospital. As modern medicine has improved a lot in recent years, this furniture has also gained a lot of importance.
- The primary piece of hospital furniture is the bed. Beds are divided into different types single patient, double patient and twin beds. These can be classified based on the size and space availability. Generally twin-size beds are preferred by the patients who need maximum sleeping space while single patient beds are good enough for normal hospital life. If the hospital has a single big hall, then double size beds can be used here. Normal chairs and conference tables can be installed here.
- Conference tables and Herman Miller ergonomic office chair are an essential part of modern hospitals. They offer proper work station for doctors, nurses and other staff. Different conference tables are available in the market based on the theme and colour of patient room furniture. It is always better to go with latest designs rather than using old style tables. These can be chosen from different range of materials. Wood and metal are the two most preferred ones.
- For smaller wards, smaller sized hospital furniture like ward beds and chair chairs can be used. Normal ward furniture including ward tables, ward chairs and ward beds can be chosen here.
- Most often these are fitted with pull-up seats and foldable chairs. When it comes to larger ward furniture like surgery rooms, operating room chairs and surgical beds, then these are the ones which are usually fitted with comfortable leather chairs and top-of-seating chairs.
- Executive hospital furniture mostly includes conference tables and seating arrangements. Executive tables are used by big hotels and other famous companies to display their brand image. Such kind of high-end hospital furniture is often expensive. Most of these can also be custom made according to individual’s specifications.
In general, all hospitals should provide high-quality furniture and amenities to their patients. Patients need proper comfort and assistance during surgery, recovery and so on. Otherwise, it would create adverse impression in their minds.